Hi crafty people,
This week’s project uses a fun digi stamp from Knitty Kitty named Puurfect Mjum which was printed onto 160 gsm white card and fuzzy cut with a white border. The image was mounted only purple, lilac and white card mounted onto each other – the last white layer was embossed first to create texture.
Various die cuts were cut from matching card from the new Crafter’s Companion Crafty Fun Collection (super fun collection!). Everything was mounted onto a 6 x 6 white card.
- Knitty Kitty Digis – Digital Image – Purrfect Mum
- Printed onto 160 gms white card
- Coloured with Copic Ciao C-3, C-7, BV23
- Crafter’s Companion dies:
- Knit & Natter
- Needles & Yarn
- Crafter’s Companion embossing folder from Crafty Fun Collection
- Various coloured card for matting and layering, 6 x 6 white card.