A really cute and fun design which I printed a couple of times and cut into the images to create a couple of decoupage layers. Then I coloured with my trusty Copic Ciao pens. The image was mounted on a couple of squares (using Carnation dies) and the Twins was cut with a First Edition alphabet die set. Finally everything was mounted onto a white 6 x 6 card.
- Digi Image from Craty Ribbons – Animal Cuddles.
- Copic Ciao pens
- Digi stamp printed onto 160 gms white card, cut out and coloured.
- Blue and pink card for layering.
- Carnation Crafts squares for background
- First Edition alphabet Dies
- Diamond gems embellishment
- all mounted on top of an 6 x 6 white card.