(TTCRD – https://ttrd.blogspot.com)
Dr. Digi’s House of Stamps is our sponsor this week and they are generously offering 2 digital stamps from their store to the challenge winner.
This week’s card was made by colouring the digital stamp with Copic Ciao pens. The card is a 6 x 6 white card where the front was folded back on itself. A green panel is cut to size and folded at the bottom.
Lime background papers where matted onto green card and added to the white card. A few floral flours and a Happy New Year sentiment were added to finish off the card.
- Recipe List
- Digi Stamp – Dr. Digi – Hangover Hannah
- Copic Ciao pens: E21, E50, Y08, Y38, RV02, RV04, RV14, R37,BG15, G94, G99
- Card: white 6 x 6, green card and lime background paper
- Dies: Sue Wilson alphabet die (New Year) and Crafter’s Companion (Happy)
Are you joining us for this challenge? As usual the theme is “Anything Goes”.
- I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- PIP challenge 2001